employ a tailored strategy process with large commitment
Lean & Strategy offers many services within the strategy area - adjusted to suit your needs. You will experience a process that is professionally facilitated, with a focus on the business content and aims while at the same being exciting, fun and challenging for the participants. In order for a strategy to have an impact it is important to ensure constant involvement, support and commitment - these are characteristics of the way in which Lean & Strategy carries out scenario and strategy processes. And this has produced good results at customers such as Arla Foods, Kamstrup, DONG Energy and Energinet.dk.
Here are examples of strategy services:
A scenario process - which ensures growth and the best choices and decisions in a competitive, uncertain future
- Investigate how your company can tackle a specific challenge - for example, how an ambitious, profitable growth should be met, which direction should be chosen for your company's innovation or technology development, or how a market should be approached in order to move ahead and meet certain goals.
- Plan how you will be successful irrespective of which way the market goes - so that changes in your industry are understood at an early point, decisions taken proactively and the right investments made at the right times.
- Test how the whole organisation ought to react - in a coordinated manner - from marketing til sales, innovation, product development, production, service delivery, HR and administration.
- Explore and conclude how you will act if a risk, accident or catastrophe were to occur.
- Discover how the environment in which your company lives may develop, and use visioning processes for the future to strengthen your strategy.
- Contact us to discuss how a tailored scenario process may bring your company far ahead.
A strategy process - leading to a prioritised and detailed action plan
- Experience a structured, alternative and exciting process that ensures the right involvement at the appropriate phases from decision-makers, key people in your organisation, experts, customers, end users, suppliers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Choose certified training in project management for a team of participants at your company, where each person will carry out several strategically important projects in the organisation as part of the training and assessment.
- Embark on a journey with an innovation process to find new concepts or product ideas - and land things again so that the right, ambitious yet realistic choices are made that can be implemented in practice.
- Start planning your strategy process and contact us today to arrange a meeting.
Specialist project management
- Here Lean & Strategy can enter as part of your organisationen - either on a full time basis in a project period or a certain number of days per week or month in order to carry out and complete agreed project tasks, analyses or interim management challenges. For example:
- Strategy or process analysis, benchmarking project management, data-ming or model building.
- If what you are looking for is specialist assistance then contact us to plan the right support.
All training, coaching and consulting work is carried out personally by Soren Pedersen.
Help with LEAN in your company
Discover how I can help you optimizing your company. It takes an hour - and I guarantee you'll become smarter.